Advertising

Monday 17 July 2017

Unknown

WHO IS EMMAZION? Let’s find out from this short interview.


Emmazion is a young gospel minister by name Emmanuel Archibong.

On the 23rd of this month July 2017, we will be having an atmosphere for praise and celebration which is going to be hosted by this honorable man who is a great Gospel Minister.

LET’S TAKE A LOOK AT HIS SHORT INTERVIEW WITH MARY-KELYN

MARY-KELYN: Gooday sir! My name is Mary-Kelyn,  Please can I meet you?
Emmanuel ArchibongMy name is Emmanuel Archibong
MARY-KELYN: Can you tell me little about yourself?
Emmanuel Archibong: I’m Emmanuel Archibong, from Akwa ibom state in Nigeria, I’m gospel minister, an event planner, red carpet presenter and MC.
I’m from a family of five, 3boys & 2girl.
MARY-KELYN: Wow! Wonderful, how did you get started as a gospel artiste?
Emmanuel Archibong: My music Carrier started in 2OO9, When I discovered the best I could do for myself is: serving God almighty with the talent he has gifted me with and also to wins souls to him through music.
MARY-KELYN: Mr. Emmanuel Archibong, Do you have your own songs?
Emmanuel Archibong: Yes.
MARY-KELYN: How many? And which one of the/these songs inspires you the most?
Emmanuel Archibong: I have 2 tracks and the one that inspires me the most is the one titled “Bright day”.
MARY-KELYN:  Bright Day Wow! What do you look out for while ministering?
Emmanuel Archibong: To bless lives and spread the gospel of Christ through music.
MARY-KELYN: What/Who inspires you?
Emmanuel Archibong:  The Almighty God and My environment.
MARY-KELYN: Which music minister influences your life?
Emmanuel Archibong:  Frank Edwards, Nathaniel Bassey, and Don Moen
MARY-KELYN: So far, what has been your greatest challenge as a gospel minister?    
Emmanuel Archibong:  Hmmmm!, My greatest Challenge has been on how to concur 
the world and walk in Christ-like character, as a minister it is expected of me to be of a good example and also portray what I minister.
MARY-KELYN: I heard about your upcoming musical concert; tell us a little about it?
Emmanuel Archibong: It’s an experience I will never forget, yea the vision all started in 2O12, when I personally encountered Christ on my birthday , since then I decided to always gather people together to praise and worship God, it’s been a rational praise and worship musical concert in different church venue, by the Grace of God this year it will be happening live at RCCG praise chapel parish, 2O wuraola street by wuraola b/stop Lawanson s/l Lagos, red carpet by 3pm main event stars by 4pm on the 23rd July 2017.
MARY-KELYN: What are we expecting on the 23rd of July?
Emmanuel Archibong: Wow!, 23rd of July is going to be awesome, by the Grace of God that day we will be having another realm of Worship, because all my ministers are set to bring down heaven through praises and worship.
MARY-KELYN: Wawuuu!! Which ministers are we expecting on that day?
Emmanuel Archibong: We have a lot in the house; We are Having D' Angie, Clem Ibekwe, Multi INI, Ge 4 Christ, Acho, Minister Della, H T, Mc Gabby, Saint Envi, MinisterTriple E, CM, Godwin Praise and many more.
MARY-KELYN: What do you have to tell your fans out there concerning this great concert?
Emmanuel Archibong: I want to encourage them to come and celebrate with me on that day and also receive the anointing that would take place through Gods servants who would be ministering on that day.

MARY-KELYN: Mr. Emmanuel Archibong thanks for talking with Mary-Kelyn and to everyone out there please come on, lets go support our own brother and friend on the 23rd of July 2017. 
Thanks for reading.

Unknown

About Unknown -

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :

1 comments:

Write comments