Advertising

Tuesday 19 June 2018

Unknown

All You Need To Know About MY VOW By EMMANUEL ARCHIBONG



MY VOW MUSICAL CONCERT 

My Vow is an annual program in celebration of the birthday of Mr. EMMANUEL  ARCHIBONG.



             Short Bio 



 Mr. Emmanuel  Archibong is from Akwa Ibom State in Nigeria, he is a gospel minister, an event planner, a red carpet host and Master of Celebration (M.C)

He is from a family of five; he is a man who is extremely passionate about music, which is the more reason why he wants to take the gospel to the world through Music Ministrations.
His musical career started in 2009 when he discovered his place in Christ and ever since then he has reached out to  many souls through his ministrations.
He has written and released more than a few tracks which have been a blessing to everyone who listened to them. He also belong to a popular Gospel group call GE 4 CHRIST, he is d E which means Emmazion.

Take a look at what Mr. Emmanuel have to say concerning this upcoming event.

MARY-KELYN: Mr. Emmanuel, please!  Kindly tell our readers little about yourself.
EMMANUEL  ARCHIBONG: OK!  My names are Emmanuel Archibong aka EMMAZION aka GE 4 CHRIST, i am an entertainer.

MARY-KELYN: Mr. Emmanuel How long have you been in the Gospel Music Industry?
EMMANUEL  ARCHIBONG: Wow !! What can I say I started when I was very little, but I started taking it to the street since 2017 while in  secondary school.

 MARY-KELYN: Do you have any regrets in your music career? (Something you wish you would have done instead of music)
EMMANUEL  ARCHIBONG:  Not at all, I am not regretting anything, it is actually a great privilege using my talent to service God.

MARY-KELYN: Tell us what to expect from MY VOW 2018
EMMANUEL  ARCHIBONG : Strong Atmosphere of Worship, Praises that will change someone’s  situation, Clear gospel joke like never before.

MARY-KELYN: What inspired this concert?
EMMANUEL  ARCHIBONG: My Vow concert is an encounter I had with God some years ago on my birthday, something very unusual happened to me, and I was Saved through his Grace, since then I personally made this VOW that instead of my going to a bar to have fun with friends I will gathered them in God’s presence to Praise God.

MARY-KELYN: For how long have this concert been taking place?
EMMANUEL  ARCHIBONG:  Seven ( 7) years now and I am still very much waxing strong, I promised never to give up.

MARY-KELYN: What has been your major challenges in preparation for  this concert?
EMMANUEL  ARCHIBONG: What more can I say money and money, but I thank God, some years I will feel not doing because of financial challenges,  but how God will just surprise sometimes is amazing, sometimes also is venue, because I promised God that is going to be a rotation concert from one church to another till the world hear the good news.

MARY-KELYN: What date is this concert taking Place?
EMMANUEL  ARCHIBONG: Sunday 22, July 2018 which is also my birthday.

MARY-KELYN: where is  the venue?
EMMANUEL  ARCHIBONG:  It will be happening live and direct at Garden Of Light And Power Church, @19 Coast Ufeli street off Nnobi street by Kilo b/stop Surulere, Lagos.

MARY-KELYN: So, are we going to have guest ministers or it’s just going to be you ministering?
EMMANUEL  ARCHIBONG, We are having so many Special Guest in the house like Multi Ini he is one Artist that is making waves in Ajah,  Mama D'Angie a worshipper like no other, Prince Da Psalmist, GE 4 CHRIST, Min Afam, Min G Love B, all the way from Akwa ibom, Chris Maduabuchi, Mc Longitude one of the most outstanding comedian from Okoko.

MARY-KELYN: Are we to expect a special guest of honor?
EMMANUEL  ARCHIBONG: Yes! we should be expecting the person of Dr Henry Obidi, he is an Award Winning Nollywood Director, He will be our Guest Speaker for the day and Mc Khris Yarn from Kiss FM 98.9.

MARY-KELYN: What do you have to say to those you are inviting for this wonderful event?
EMMANUEL ARCHIBONG: Come with the Expectations to be blessed. Thanks and God bless you as you plan to come.



Unknown

About Unknown -

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :